Go Baby Grow Package
A baby’s brain is a complex organ, and the first 1001 days are crucial. These days lay the foundations of emotional health throughout childhood. Using the latest neuroscience, Amy will take you through what exactly is happening inside a baby’s head and why. Learn how to wire your baby’s brain to raise a happy, healthy infant!
- The importance of the early years in child development
- Baby’s brain development from the womb to 2 years of age
- Baby’s stress response
- The 3 big questions all newborn babies have
- Bonding and attachment and their role in Baby’s brain
- Baby Talk & the Importance of Play