Go Baby Grow – part of the Baby Buddha Series
Baby’s brain is a complex organ & the first 1001 days are crucial. These days lay the foundations of emotional health throughout childhood. Using the latest neuroscience, Amy will take you through what exactly is happening inside baby’s head and why. Learn how to wire your baby’s brain to raise a happy, healthy infant!
– The importance of the early years in child development
– Baby’s brain development from the womb to 2 years of age
– Baby’s stress response
– The 3 big questions all newborn babies have
– Bonding and attachment and their role in Baby’s brain
– Baby Talk & the importance of play
Class lasts approximately 1 hour.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE RECEIVES LINKS WELL BEFORE THE START OF THE CLASS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LINK (CHECK JUNK FOLDER) PLEASE CALL 07783131522 AT LEAST 30 MINS BEFORE THE START. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF CLASSES ARE MISSED.